the most recent ROM hacks or one that is still being updated today is Pokemon GS Chronicles. It’s an interesting ROM hack from FireRed that takes the concept of gold, silver and crystal. The story is in a way the same but different at the same time.
The game ships in .BPS format by default, which can be easily patched with any of the available patchers at no additional cost. The game still has some bugs at the moment, but nothing too serious. GS Chronicles is still being developed with the help of the community. The good thing is that you can try it today.
Table of Content
- Pokemon GS Chronicles details
- Pokemon GS Chronicles Game Information
- features in Pokemon GS Chronicles GBA
- Pokemon GS Chronicles GBA Free Download
Pokemon GS Chronicles GBA details
The story is inspired by the Generation II games, namely Gold, Silver and Crystal. When we say she’s inspired, that doesn’t mean she follows the story point by point. You could say there are elements like it’s set in Johto and has the usual point of you being a Pokemon master at the end.
The game’s graphics have been updated to look like HeartGold and SoulSilver. Pretty much everything has been changed so it doesn’t look like FireRed anymore, which is a nice improvement in itself. While there are some graphical glitches, it doesn’t really affect the gameplay.
The Pokemon list is only up to Gen 4, which is around 494. The items, moves and other things have all been updated similarly to Gen 8. Another notable feature is the day-night cycle, which was already present in the Gen 2 games. The Pokemon’s locations are also swapped and appear depending on the time of day. The game has enough content to keep you busy.
Pokemon GS Chronicles Game Information
Pokemon GS Chronicles
Creators: Overlord Kaktus and Ruki Studios
Game basis: FeuerRot
features in Pokemon GS Chronicles GBA Download :
- A completely new story and plot.
- Pokemon from different generations.
- Pokemon from Gen 4-6 are included in the Pokedex.
- New puzzles for some areas
- All maps are based on the HGSS maps
- The Mega Evolution has not yet been released.
- Time-based events and the day and night system
- Catch some legendary Pokemon.
- Type table updated
- Time-based wild Pokemon
- HGSS soundtrack taken from the original
- A nice physical/special split
- Introducing PokeRides, items that replace HMs
- Some new Gen 4-8 moves included
- New locations in Johto and Kanto
Pokemon GS Chronicles GBA Free Download :
What is Pokemon GS Chronicles?
How do you get the Squirtbottle in GS Chronicles?
The famous Professor Elm has researched several new discoveries, including the legend of the miraculous stones that level up Pokémon, so he tasked two of his assistants, Ethan/Kris and [player], with taking care of the to take care of the operation of these stones and give them a Pokémon in return. After sending [Player] to pick up a package from Pokemon-san, a mysterious redhead guy steals a Pokemon in your lab. Now, Ethan/Kris [player], who received a Pokedex from Prof. Oak, will take a journey through the Johto region to complete the Pokedex and learn who the red-haired boy was and why he stole the Pokemon.