Download Pokemon Crystal Clear GBC Rom
Hack by: Crystal
Updated on: January 17, 2022
Pokémon Crystal clear details and more
Let’s add another GBC ROM hack to our list which is Pokemon Crystal Clear. The name gives you the idea that the base ROM is Crystal, which is correct. This hack has the usual elements and has a lineup of Gen 2 Pokemon with modified sprites and the same goes for the characters.
It’s an interesting ROM hack to play with a ton of extra features. There’s also a ton of characters to choose from and starters to choose from right from the start. Lose yourself in this hack and join the community to keep this game going with updates and more. Also Try Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter Download (Latest Version)
The game prides itself on having an open world so the story can be whatever you want it to be. You can go anywhere and shape the storyline however you want, and you can choose from different characters and starter Pokemon. Try Also Pokemon Inclement Emerald
- open world
- Pokemon Stage 2 Compatibility
- Start in any city from Johto or Kanto
- Choose from 24 starters
- character customization
- Customize the Pokemon Palette
- Scaling gyms and trainers
- Pokemon pendant
- Gym Challenges
- Map changes (area expansion and new areas)
- New Train Tutors (Egg Train Tutor, Future Train Tutor, Gen 1 TM Train Tutor, and Event Train Tutor)
- Chaining and footprint system (to get the perfect Pokemon and hidden power)
- Improved Pokedex interface
- Buying a residence in any city
- Loads of other improvements
- Save to your old version in the Olivine PokeCenter, then close the game.
- Replace your old .gbc file with the new 2.2.0 .gbc file (Note: if you downloaded the ROM from here you will have a corresponding .zip file instead)
- Don’t forget to make sure your .gbc and .sav file have the same name!
- After entering the overworld, go down and exit the Olivine PokeCenter.
- Once outside, press A on the “POKE” sign on the building.
- If your save needs to be refreshed, you will be thrown into the building.
- If you hear a “ding” sound, you’re good.
- You’re done!