Pokemon Adventures Red Chapter Information:
Game Base: Pokemon FireRed US Version 1.0 ROM
Updated: October 5, 2020 Beta 15+
Pokemon Adventures Red Chapter Description:
Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter is heavily inspired by the Pokemon Adventures manga, picking up on its plot and characters. The player takes control of Red, who embarks on a long journey along with his rivals Blue and Green and other new rivals. Divided into different chapters, the player accompanies Red as he learns the deeper intrigues around him and tries to conquer different Pokemon leagues.
With nine regions to explore, the game offers endless entertainment and captivates the player with an intriguing story. Additional features include an increased level cap (100 to 255), a Pokemon overhaul (including new forms, fusions, Shadow Pokemon and Beta Pokemon), character customization and more.
Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter is based on Pokemon FireRed US Version 1.0 ROM, to play the game you need a Gameboy Advance emulator, I recommend MyBoy or one of the recommended GBA emulators for Android. Also try Pokemon Wack Download Free (Elite Four)
Please note: Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter is not a pre-patched download. To patch the game you need a clean FireRed v1.0 rom and a patching tool called NUPS.
Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter trivia
- There was an Ice Stone in this game before that item made its canon debut in Sun and Moon.
- Also, prior to Beta 12, Eevee evolved into a Leafeon using a Leaf Stone, the method it was obtained in Beta Gold/Silver and Gen 8.
- Ash has both Pidgeot and Snorlax on his team, although in the anime he releases Pidgeot before obtaining Snorlax.
- Although Red and Green have nicknames for their Pokémon in the manga, their teams are never addressed by their nicknames, and the player is free to give them entirely different names.
- The game contains various references to popular media such as Disney’s The Little Mermaid, Titanic (1997), Dragon Ball Z and Pocahontas.
- Since there is no daycare, the player can only get two Eevee in the entire game, Vee and Future Vee.
Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter Screenshots
- The story follows the manga closely with some additional events.
- Only the boy is playable.
- Pokemon will follow you (Beta 12)
- Two rivals: blue (boy rival) and green (girl rival)
- Several Pokemon have been strengthened/improved.
- Ice-type is super effective against Fairy. It also resists Water, Ground, and Flying types.
- Grass-type deals normal damage to Fly-type.
- Rock-type resists Dragon-type.
- New tiles, maps, textures, items, trainer classes and Pokemon sprites.
- Bonus/option events that change the plot.
- The main character speaks in colored text.
- Multiple references to the Pokemon anime, pop cultures and other games.
- Some trainers have special Pokemon.
- The fairy guy is included in the game.
- day and night system.
- Special and physical breakdown
- EV are now displayed in the Pokemon status screen.
- Possibility to change the outfit.
- TM are reusable
- Different regions
- And more…
Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter Additional features
- Additional events and chapters
- New music
- Two rivals in the game
- The level cap has been raised to 255
- New OWs for NPCs
- New trainer sprites
- New scripts, events and secrets to discover
- D/P/P fonts and text box
- Reworked combat (physical and special breakdown)
- Reusable TM
- New additional Pokemon typings
- EV and IV status control
- Mega Evolution, Primeval Reversal, Battle Bind, and Fusion
- Brand new items