Pokemon Glazed Rom GBA is one of the greatest Pokemon Rom Hacks ever. Download Pokemon Glazed version, is there a small change with more mega evolution, attack etc…
Download Pokemon Glazed Rom GBA
Version: Beta 7B (completed) / Beta 9.0 (unofficial)
Hack by: Emerald
The story of Pokemon Glazed Rom begins when you just turned twelve, which means you can now train your Pokemon to become your partner in your expedition.
Your journey as a Pokemon trainer begins in the Tunod region; at the moment the world is facing a serious catastrophe. A mysterious force is currently sending the Pokemon world and the real world on a collision course. You will discover strange teams pursuing a mysterious goal. Meet friends and allies and work as a team to bring the world back to its peaceful state.
Also, you should try out Pokemon Legends Arceus Rom GBA
Meet your favorite legendary Pokemon and some new Pokemon from the other Pokemon game series and play Pokemon Emerald with new skills, items and perfectly designed buildings, maps and environment.
Everyone could agree that Pokemon Glazed Rom is an excellent game, it was released in November 2012 and updated in November 2015. Redriders180 created Pokemon Glazed which includes awesome features and is packed with changes that make the game even more fun compared to the original Pokemon Emerald Game
- Gym leaders have lower level Pokemon
- All battle sprites have been updated to their newer sprites
- Mega Evolution has been implemented as far as it was in Glazed
- Mega Evolution is a permanent change
- Bulbasaur no longer has a catch rate of 0
- All Pokemon now have their proper Shout
- Manaphy and Arceus have a proper sprite icon
- The froakie in the sprout tower now acts as a froakie instead of a bellsprout
- Added the Power Shack on Trainer Island to purchase type-boosting held items
- Rankor Leaders and Mixed Leaders are activated after defeating the Rankor League
- Trainer Isle’s Tough Doubles, Rankor Gym Leaders, Mixed Gym Leaders and Special Singles are available
- TMs, HMs and movement tutors do not work for a Mega Evolved Pokemon. Mega Lucario shares the same learning set as Lucario, while the other Mega Evolutions only learn a level 1 move. This move differs from Pokemon to Pokemon and should be learnable with any Move Relearner.
- The Pokedex shows the correct map and (generally) correct locations for each Pokemon. Some are slightly in error for reasons beyond me, but the vast majority are entirely correct.
- Pokemon that can Mega Evolve are Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Lucario, Salamence, Absol, and Manectric. The Mega Stone will Mega Evolve them all, while the Mega Stone X only works on Charizard
Also Try Pokemon Omega Ruby Download GBA
Pokemon Glazed Rom updates
Exciting news in the world of Pokemon Rom hacking and for all Pokemon Glazed fans has just arrived. The popular Pokemon Glazed is now updated and improved. Hopefully we can expect more of these improvements in the coming days.
The game has taken another leap after years of inactivity. A guy from the Pokecommunity named TrainerX493 decided to level up Pokemon Glazed. Dozens of fixes and improvements have been made that will surely make you want to play Pokemon Glazed again.
Another exciting news is that the 7b saves are compatible with 8.5.1. This means that if you played the previous 7b version of Glazed, you can continue playing it in the latest Glazed version.
Fixed the Penthouse key glitch
Use cheat code 82005274 015F to fix the glitch. The cheat replaces the first item in the Pokemart with Penthouse Key.
redriders180, JPAN, Knizz, ChaosRush, WesleyFG, Kymotonian, CSC-A7X, 2and2makes5, TehRoxxorz, Pokegirl4ever, Kid1513, Saurav, Hydragirium, Alucus, Dewitty, CNC, zetavares852, thethethethe, Brennan